For those who haven’t, here’s some math. My husband got me this birthday cake two years ago. It’s a bit moldy now.
Sometime this spring, I plan on changing the look of my blog. In particular, I’m going to self host it, once I figure out what that means.
What I do know is that most of you subscribe to Ironic Mom as WordPress subscribers (not through email or through RSS).
To help this transition (and for some other reasons I’m having trouble articulating since I’m still recovering from an ocular migraine I had Monday night), I’m asking you to subscribe to my newsletter, which I’ll send out approximately once every 23.75 days. (In other words, your inbox won’t get spammed.)
Why subscribe to my newsletter?
- To win prizes, like the one listed below
- To get extra funny content from me
- To get special promos
- To get a chance to help me with anecdotal research for my next humor book
- To get updates on the funny stuff I’ve written other places
- It’s free. And has a 100% money-back guarantee
How do you subscribe to my newsletter?
- Click right here: SUBSCRIBE TO IRONIC MOM NEWSLETTER
- Then enter your email. Then confirm. It’s free. It’s painless. Like Canadian healthcare. Maybe. Not.
Over the next month, I’m giving away several prizes. The first one, which I’ll draw for on Monday from all those who are subscribed to the newsletter, is a $75 gift certificate to Novica.com, a site affiliated with National Geographic that gives local artisans the chance to put their wares/art in front of a global audience. Your chances of winning are great. I currently have one newsletter subscriber (Thanks, Clay).
I may have just bought these two items from Novica.com as a birthday gift for myself:
I’ll be giving away more prizes to newsletter subscribers in February. Sign up and help a Canadian, eh?